At Gombos Consulting, LLC, we believe that success is grounded in a stable and thriving community. We're proud, therefore, to lend our expertise to organizations dedicated to building strong communities.
"Kate understands the need for a link between creativity and mission, listens to feedback, and always brings projects in on time. She's an avid detective, able to locate scarce resources and find yet one more means to a successful end. I wish all board members had her energy, perseverance and leadership skills."
Shirley Deen, Board President
CASA of Central Virginia
From networking organizations leading the business community ... to service organizations caring for neighbors ... to arts organizations performing with flair, Gombos Consulting leaders serve on boards and committees and run special projects.
CASA of Central Virginia, Lynchburg, VA
- Member, Board of Directors 2004-2007
- Vice President 2006-2007
- Chair, Administrative Committee 2006-2007
Dance Theater of Lynchburg, Lynchburg, VA
- Member, Board of Directors 2003-2005
- Chair, Finance Committee 2004-2005
Lynch's Landing, Lynchburg, VA
- Member, Image Enhancement Committee 2003-2005
Mount Holyoke College Class of 1992
- Member, Class Officer Panel, 2002-present
American Red Cross Metropolitan Lynchburg Chapter, Lynchburg, VA
- Member, Service Delivery Committee, 2003-2005
Lynchburg Regional Chamber of Commerce, Lynchburg, VA
- Co-Chair, Membership Drive 2004
- Member, Marketing Task Force 2003-2005
- Member, President's Ambassador Council 2002-2005